Blade Free iLASIK
Vision Quest is one of the few practices in the Dallas and Greenville areas that offer iLASIK on site. We use only the most advanced technology and iLASIK, unlike most, provides a truly customized treatment. Vision Quest is extremely unique because this technology requires a trained physician. We have two doctors who specifically handle iLASIK , and the procedure can be done within our clinic. The procedure itself only takes minutes, and unlike most offices, we have a waiting room where family members can watch the procedure being performed!
Are you a candidate?
The majority of patients who inquire about iLASIK typically are great candidates. If you meet the requirements below, please don’t hesitate to call our Dallas and Greenville clinics!
- You are at least 21 years old
- Your general health is in good standing
- You will need a valid vision prescription that has been valid for at least one year
- You have no current eye diseases
What are the advantages of the iLASIK procedures over regular LASIK?
You’re wait is officially over because iLASIK combines all of the latest laser LASIK technology in one procedure. iLASIK is extremely customized because the procedure is based on your individual vision dynamics!
How is this iLASIK procedure personalized?
- Step 1 – Wavescan technology will initially perform a series of tests to determine the individual characteristics of your vision. This essentially creates a 3D map of the unique imperfections of your eyes. Then our Advanced CustomVue treatment uses the digital information from that map to design a custom treatment for each of your eyes!
- Step 2 – iLASIK then will use IntraLase which is a 100% blade-free approach to creating your LASIK flap, the thin flap of tissue that the doctor folds back in order to perform your iLASIK procedure. In a study, patients preferred the bladeless procedure 3 to 1!
- Step 3 – With your personal vision profile, using WaveScan Technology and your blade-free LASIK flap through the exclusive IntraLase Method, your vision can be corrected using the Advanced CustomVue Treatment within the iLASIK procedure. The Advanced CustomVue Procedure has earned FDA approval to treat the broadest range of vision imperfections possible, including mild to severe nearsightedness, farsightedness, and all types of astigmatism.
After one year of treatment, what do studies show?
- 100% of nearsighted patients and more than 95% of all clinical study patients could pass a driving test without glasses or contacts lenses!
- 98% of mild to moderate nearsighted patients and almost ¾ of all clinical study patients could see 20/20 or better without glasses or contact lenses!
- 4 times as many mild to moderate nearsighted participants who previously wore glasses or contacts were very satisfied with their night vision companied to before treatment.
What are the final steps?
- Schedule a consultation with Vision Quest and we can help you see if you are a good candidate for iLASIK
- We would love to help any answer questions you may have and provide you with more information if needed.
- Finally, we can schedule your iLASIK appointment and help you understand the surgical process and treatment regimen.
Is iLASIK affordable?
At Vision Quest, we make iLASIK extremely affordable! We only want to make the process easy for you, and applying for credit is quick! We offer simple payment plan for anyone who is interested in iLASIK, and this is a great way to pay a low monthly balance for any of our procedures that are typically not covered by insurance.
CareCredit has two features which everyone is eligible for – a no interest if paid in full within a promotional period or a low interest payment plan. Please, visit their website or call our clinic with any questions you may have! You can apply here.
Refractive Laser Surgery in Dallas, Texas
Are you ready to lose your prescription? Vision Quest offers you only the best services for refractive laser surgery. We have a team who will consult with you from beginning to the end of any refractive laser surgery. Also, our doctors will help provide you with refractive laser management throughout this whole process.
Vision Quest located in Dallas and Greenville are here to help you with all of your financial questions, if needed for our services!